December 11th, 2018
Chad Boeckmann, CEO
Greetings and Happy Holiday Season!
I’d like to share with you a couple of new features recently launched in TrustMAPP v3.62 that are a result of our customer’s continual engagement. Thank you for making TrustMAPP the leader in security performance management. As a TrustMAPP Administrator or Report User, your continual use and feedback is what creates a leading solution like TrustMAPP deliver value in our industry.
The TrustMAPP team is excited to announce the release of a long anticipated Report Builder capability to TrustMAPP. Report Builder is another capability introduced to TrustMAPP that saves you time
presenting meaningful information to various audience types – across all lines of management. You can build and save multiple different report templates and we have included a default report template to help you get started.
In this post you’ll find a couple of screen shots of the Report Builder capability. If you have feedback or questions about using Report Builder please do not hesitate to reach out to the team through the platform or through our support email.
Control Mapping to Risks
In the TrustMAPP “Risk” tab we have included an option to associate specific controls – those controls associated with your assessment – to risks. In addition to aligning maturity scores to risks now you also can associate controls to the risk. In the Risk Edit screen there is a pencil icon that will show a window allowing the Company Administrator to select the controls that are associated to the risk in question. We would be happy to share with you how this capability functions through a short demonstration. Also included in this email is a screen capture of this capability showing controls mapped to a risk.
Other features released earlier in calendar Q3-2018 include:
- Home page with security program view and option for company divisions/business unit definition for specific assessments
- Compliance Assessment reporting for both maturity and compliance templates
- Added control score and control details to the Compliance Assessment report
- Added additional control summary data to assist during control additions in templates and assessments; helpful when creating custom control mappings
- Multiple tasks (assigned to different users) can be associated with a single remediation item of a control (attribute) or process